Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Looking for fun - Cruisin' part 2

I've trotted down six decks to the highest of three entertainment floors. There are little bars and big lounges with large dance floors. Maybe I should try a little cha-cha or rumba in the ballroom dance class but my partner is not too enamored about the idea even though I dragged him yesterday to see the film "Shall We Dance?". So I watched instead - it's extremely popular and I don't see how anyone can dance, they're so squashed in. Hundreds of squirming and writhing bodies....hmmmm!

BINGO....the traditional cruise entertainment. It seems to me though that you used to be able play it for a couple of dollars. Now it's big bucks and only the veteran bingoholics with their giant stamping pens and fuzzy little rabbit feet will afford it. Ohhhhh, get out of the way.....here come the hordes.

What's that noise..............? that low grumble?................oh, it's my stomach, must be mealtime.....

Back later.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home